These Terms and Conditions of Online Courses, which incorporate by reference the Terms and Conditions of Website Use and which are subject to any Additional Online Terms and Conditions (if any) (together, the “Online Terms”), apply to the sale of any Online Course. Please read the Online Terms carefully before purchasing an Online Course and print off a copy for your records. By ordering an Online Course, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by the Online Terms.
Online Course Provider
- The Online Courses are provided by ConverseLogix (hereinafter referred to as “ConverseLogix”, “we” or “us”), a company incorporated in India and with GST Number 06BHTPS5686P1ZY, and with its registered office at H.NO. C-7, SOUTHEND FLOOR, SECTOR49, GURUGRAM, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122008. www.converselogix.com is operated by ConverseLogix.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to provide the Online Courses advertised by ConverseLogix.
- We will provide Online Courses using reasonable care and skill.
- We may appoint independent sub-contractors to assist in providing Online Courses or use third parties to arrange or supply certain aspects of, or services in connection with, our Online Courses. You agree that our obligation to you is to use reasonable care in selecting competent, independent sub-contractors and third party suppliers to provide reasonable services related to the Online Courses. You agree that ConverseLogix is not responsible for the actions or omissions of such sub-contractors or third party suppliers.
- Capitalised terms used herein (and not otherwise defined) have the following meanings: “Additional Study Materials” means any Online Study Materials or Physical Study Materials included in the Course Fee. “Additional Online Terms and Conditions” means any additional terms and conditions relating to an Online Course agreed in writing by ConverseLogix with a particular student; “Course Fee” means the fee payable for an Online Course but excludes any delivery charges payable in relation to the delivery of Course Materials, if applicable, and any import duties, taxes and customs clearances which may be payable; “Course Materials” means the materials provided by ConverseLogix in the course of the delivery of any Online Course, which may be (i) Online Study Materials “On Demand Online Course” means an online course which does not have a predetermined start date and is available for study by you immediately following delivery by ConverseLogix; “Online Course” means either an On Demand Online Course or a Scheduled Online Course provided by ConverseLogix; “Online Study Materials” means any material in an electronic format which may be (i) downloaded from the Website or (ii) accessed and viewed on the Website, including, but not limited to, PDFs, MP3s, JPEGs, MPEG4s and MOVs; “Scheduled Online Course means an online course which is only available for access by you on a predetermined start date; “Terms and Conditions of Website Use” means the terms and conditions pursuant to which you may access the Website and which can be found here. “Website” means www.converselogix.com or any other domain operated by ConverseLogix; and “You” means the individual purchasing the Online Course.
- The use of singular words herein also include the plural.
Purchasing and Confirmation
- In order to purchase an Online Course, you must provide the required information and pay the amount specified. You must ensure that all information provided is complete and accurate.
- When you place an order for an Online Course, you are offering to purchase that Online Course on the Online Terms.
- An agreement shall only come into existence once:
- ConverseLogix has accepted your offer to purchase an Online Course, once you made the payment on ConverseLogix website. We will then provide you with the login details to the course.
- ConverseLogix has received from you (or on your behalf) either (i) the entire Course Fee in cleared funds, if you choose to pay for the Online Course with a one-off lump-sum payment in accordance with Clause 4.3(a); or (ii) the first instalment of the Course Fee in cleared funds, if you choose to pay for the Online Course in instalments in accordance with Clause 4.3(b).
- The Online Terms, together with your purchase offer and the order confirmation email, constitute the entire agreement between us (the “Contract”) and supersedes and replaces any other terms and conditions previously published by us and any other understanding, undertaking, representation, warranty, arrangement, promise or statement of any nature whatsoever made by us to you, whether oral, written or otherwise, relating to the subject matter of the Online Terms. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any understanding, undertaking, representation, warranty, arrangement, promise or statement made or given by us or on our behalf, which is not set out in the Contract.
- You must check the details on the order confirmation email when you receive it. If there are any errors please contact us immediately at [email protected]
- Where your order consists of multiple Online Courses, each individual Online Course will be treated by ConverseLogix as a separate offer to purchase. Acceptance of your offer to purchase one or more of the Online Courses will not be an acceptance by ConverseLogix of your offer to purchase any other Online Courses which make up your order.
- We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion and without the need to give a reason, to refuse to accept an offer to purchase one or more Online Courses. In such circumstances, no contract will arise and we will return any payment accompanying your purchase offer.
- Before a Contract comes into existence between you and us, we reserve the right to increase or decrease the advertised Course Fee for an Online Course and/or to amend any of the information contained in the Online Course description. We also reserve the right to withdraw at any time Online Courses advertised for sale on the Website and/or in any Brochure.
- The Course Fee for any Online Course at any given time and any additional delivery charges payable in relation to the delivery of Course Materials, if applicable, will be displayed on the Website and/or in a Brochure and/or will be notified to you by a ConverseLogix customer services representative.
- All amounts are payable in Rupees, Euro and dollar. The prices quoted are inclusive of taxes. Any currency conversion costs or other charges incurred in making a payment shall be borne by you, and shall not be deductible from the amounts due to ConverseLogix.
- Unless otherwise specified in respect of a particular Online Course, the Course Fee is payable either:
- With a one-off lump-sum payment, payable with your purchase offer; or
- in instalments, with payments being due at certain times over a set period of time, as specified on the Website and/or in a Brochure and/or as notified to you by a ConverseLogix customer services representative, with the first instalment being payable with your purchase offer. Subsequent instalments will be automatically deducted from the debit/credit card you used to pay for the first instalment.
- By choosing to pay the Course Fee in instalments in accordance with Clause 4.3(b), you agree that
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the instalment payments are made on the due dates;
- ConverseLogix and/or its service providers are authorised to collect the instalment payments from the debit/credit card you used to pay for the first instalment when such instalments become due and payable;
- You will inform us by email at [email protected] if you change your debit/credit card or if your debit/credit card expires or is no longer valid prior to your next instalment becoming due and payable;
- Any failure to make payment of an instalment when due and payable constitutes a breach of the Contract and: (i) unless otherwise agreed in writing by ConverseLogix, will result in you losing the right to pay by instalments and all outstanding instalment amounts will become immediately due and payable; and (ii) without prejudice to any other rights it may have, ConverseLogix may suspend or cancel your access to the Online Course until the remaining instalment amounts are paid in full;
- subject to Clause 5.2, where ConverseLogix takes action under Clause 4.4(d)(ii), you will not be entitled to a refund of any amount already paid; and
- If you cancel your order in accordance with Clause 5.1 or Clause 5.2, you shall only be entitled to a refund of any amount paid prior to such cancellation.
- The option of paying the Course Fee in instalments is offered subject to availability. Acceptance of your offer to purchase the Online Course and pay the Course Fee by instalments is at the sole discretion of ConverseLogix. ConverseLogix may withdraw the option of paying the Course Fee in instalments at any time in its sole discretion. Any such withdrawal shall not affect customers who have already purchased an Online Course and are paying the Course Fee in instalments at the date of such withdrawal.
- The total amount paid for any Online Course may differ depending on whether the Course Fee is paid for with a one-off lump sum payment or in instalments.
- Where the Course Fee is paid for:
- With a one-off lump sum payment, payments will be accepted by: (i) PayPal; (ii) Credit card (including Visa, MasterCard) or debit card (including Visa, Master Card); or (iii) Net banking transfer, (IV) UPI Payment
- In case of instalments, please check your bank
- In the unlikely event that your purchase offer was accepted at a time when the amount of the Course Fee displayed on the Website and/or in any Brochure is incorrect, ConverseLogix will notify you as soon as it reasonably can. If the correct amount of the Course Fee is higher than the amount displayed on the Website and/or in any Brochure, then ConverseLogix will contact you to notify you of the correct Course Fee, so you can decide whether or not you wish to continue with your order of the Online Course at the increased Course Fee. If you decide that you would like to cancel your order, ConverseLogix will give you a full refund in respect of any amount you have already paid. If the correct Course Fee is lower, ConverseLogix will refund you the difference between the amount which you have paid and the correct Course Fee payable.