Coding is gaining popularity. In fact, coding at an early age can set up the student for a success. It gives them an edge over others as they can express their creativity using character-based visual blocks.
Scratch is a block-based programming language developed by MIT. It is one of the best educational programming software available today. You can create games and animations while having lots of fun!
The software makes it easy for anyone to start developing their programming and problem-solving skills. The activity-based training will provide the concepts along the way while working on games, stories, animatons.
We’ll learn by doing.
- No previous programming experience needed
Highlights of the course:
- Course designed for 18+ years.
- Activity-based learning
- After-class activities to enforce learning and showcase their talent
- Live online sessions with individual attention
- Digitized material for practice
- Concept of Loop
- Sound and Music
- Character Creation
- Custom Backdrops
- Complex Motions
What you’ll learn:
- Program games and interactive art projects
- Play with Scratch to continue learning
- Share and show your creativity
- Learn programming techniques in Scratch
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 18 hours
- Skill level 18+ Years
- Language English/Hindi
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Course Content 3
Teaching hours: 18, Practice hours: 20
MCA, PMP, PMOC, ITIL AND CO-FOUNDER OF CONVERSELOGIX